Last Updated: January 17, 2024
This privacy notice is for Digital Atmospheres, LLC (“we,” “us,” “our”). It describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at digitalatmospheres.com or any other website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
Questions or Concerns?
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you disagree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Summary of Key Points
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice.
- What personal information do we process? We may process personal information depending on how you interact with us and the Services, your choices, and the products and features you use.
- Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
- Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
- How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you for security and fraud prevention, and comply with law.
- In what situations and with which types of parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific categories of third parties.
- How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures to protect your personal information.
- What are your rights? Depending on your location, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information.
- How do you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us.
- Controls for Do-Not-Track Features Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to be tracked online. However, we currently do not respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
- Do We Make Updates to This Notice? Yes, we update this notice as necessary to comply with relevant laws. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date. We encourage you to review this notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- How Can You Contact Us About This Notice? If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by post at Digital Atmospheres, LLC [Address in Batavia, OH 45103, United States]
- How Can You Review, Update, or Delete the Data We Collect From You? Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a data subject access request through the provided link or contact us directly.
How’s your day going?
Whether you’re facing IT challenges or in search of talent for your next big venture, our team is ready to listen and assist. Drop us a message through this quick form to start a conversation — we’re always eager to help and connect!